Do you need Android 7 Update Xperia Z3? Want to Download CM14 for Xperia Z3 ? if yes then you are at the right spot . Today we are here with the Guide on How to install android n 7.0 nougat in Sony Xperia Z3 .
Sony Xperia Z3 was originated in September 2014 and at the time of the launch the phone was running on Android 4.2 , Sony skipped lollipop update for the Smartphones and rolled out Android marshmallow update for the Device . Z3 was one of the first smartphones in India to feature 3Gb of ram and a bigger battery .
Android N 7.0 is the latest operating system with many new features . As of now, there is no official Nougat 7.0 update for Xperia z3 but still, we can Upgrade it by using a custom ROM .
Download Android 7 Update Xperia Z3 .
As mentioned earlier that there is no Official Android 7.0 update for Sony Xperia Z3 so we will use CM14 for Xperia Z3 . CM14 aka Cyanogenmod 14 is an android n 7.0 nougat based custom ROM . The ROM comes with many new features .
Some of the characteristic of Android 7 Update Xperia Z3 are :-
- Nougat 7 based .
- various Theme support .
- Custom font .
- Supports Gravity Box .
- No Lag .
- Pre-rooted .
- Battery tweaks for more battery backup .
- Next camera with Filters .
- Ram management for better multitasking .
- This custom ROM is only for Sony Xperia z3 and doesn’t try to flash it on any other device .
- The flashing of custom ROM requires TWRP or CWM recovery installed on your Smartphone .
- 70% battery is required to flash the custom ROM .
- PC is required to Download Cyanogenmod 14 for Xperia z3 .
- USB-Cable .
Android 7 Update Sony Xperia Z3.
- First of All Download CM14 for Xperia Z3 .
- Download the ROM in Your PC .
- Now connect your Xperia Z3 to Pc using a good quality USB Cable .
- Now copy the Downloaded Cyanogenmod 14 ROM and paste it in the root of device SD card .
- Now Disconnect your smartphone from Pc .
- Boot your Xperia Z3 in recovery mode .
- To boot Xperia Z3 in Recovery mode, first of all, turn off the mobile .
- Now press Volume Up + Power button all together till device boots in TWRP recovery mode .
- Now your smartphone will boot in TWRP Recovery mode .
- Now you will see several options :-
- First of all Tap on the wipe .
- Now wipe Data / factory reset .
- Select WIPE Cache .
- Select WIPE Dalvik cache .
- Select WIPE cache partition .
- Press the back button
- Now tap on backup .
- Backup all important files .
- Again press the back button .
- Now tap on Install and choose the Cm14 custom ROM .
- Now Approve the installation .
- The flashing Procedure will take around 5 minutes to complete .
- After the flashing process done You will get a message saying ” Zip file flashed Successfully ” .
- Now go the main screen and TAP On reboot .
- The first boot will take about 3-4 minutes which is normal .