Download CyanogenMod 14 aka CM14 ROM Asus Zenfone 2 Laser .This means that you can install Android 7.0 update on your Asus Zenfone laser 2 .Google previously released official Android nougat 7.0 ROM for many devices, so developers begin porting Android 7.0 ROM for various devices.
An appreciation to Xda dev LuK1337, for developing first unofficial CM14 ROM for Asus zenfone 2 laser. So if you need to upgrade android your zenfone laser 2 [720p] [1080p]from lollipop or marshmallow to Android nougat 7.0, Then we can download cm14 ROM based on Android 7 nougat below link and flash the Gapps for cm14 on it.
Requirements For CM14 ROM
Devices supported by this package :
- Asus Zenfone 2 Laser ZE550KL ( Z00L / Z00LD )
- Asus Zenfone 2 Laser ZE550KG ( Z00W / Z00WD )
- Asus Zenfone 2 Laser ZE551KL ( Z00T / Z00TD )
- Asus Zenfone Selfie ZD551KL ( Z00U / Z00UD / Z00UDH )
- Asus Zenfone 2 Laser ZE600KL ( Z00M / Z00MD / Z00MDD )
- Asus Zenfone 2 Laser ZE601KL ( Z011 / Z011D / Z011DD )
- You can verify the bugs report from here.
- Always take backup of your data beforehand flashing any custom ROM.
- Do sure you have a custom recovery installed on your device (Recommended recovery is TWRP ) .
Installing a custom ROM on the Asus Zenfone 2 laser needs the bootloader to be unlocked, which may VOID your warranty and may destroy all your data. Before moving further, You may consider backup all data on the phone. You remain the only person doing modifications to your phone, and We cannot be held responsible for the errors done by you.
Install CM 14 ROM on Zenfone 2 laser
1) First, backup all your data and contacts before beginning.
2) Download the Android 7 Nougat CM 14 ROM and Gapps 7.0 from here and copy it on your Smartphone.
3) Now Boot your device into TWRP Recovery mode on press and hold “Volume Down+Power Button.” together.
4) Now you will enter into recovery mode.Now in TWRP, create an aNandroid backup (Recommended) of your device for safer side, if anything goes wrong.
5) Now do a Factory Reset by Selecting Wipe>Advanced Wipe>Select Wipe cache, Dalvik cache, System, and data and swipe to confirm it.
6) Now, Go to Install and find the ROM zip file & Select to Install the ROM file. After the process finishes, Flash the GApps zip file.
7) Now clear cache & Dalvik cache over again and Reboot your Smartphone.
8) Done! Now enjoy Android nougat 7.0 on zenfone 2 laser.
- Download Nougat 7 CM 14 ROM for zenfone 2 laser[Z00T]
- Download Nougat 7 CM 14 ROM for zenfone 2 laser[Z00L]
- Android 7 Gapps For CM 14