Whenever it comes to mobile operating systems, 3 names stand out – Apple, Google, and Microsoft, which offers iOS 10 Android Nougat Windows 10 Mobile, individually. Each of these OS has features that make them different from one another, including those related to the game arena.
If you check out the App Store, Google Play, and the Windows Phone Store, You will observe that each one of certain platforms has a huge catalog of games.
Recommend : [CM 14] Download and Update Android 7 Oneplus2
- Android and iOS has approximately 250,000 game titles.
- Windows Phone only has around 32,000 game titles out of the total of 140,000 active apps.
- iOS and Windows Phone have the extremely downloaded games with rates reaching 4 and a half stars.
- Android’s top games have a rating of 4 stars.
- If you want to look into which OS has the most exclusive titles, iOS 10 would come out as a winner. Not only does it have a notable number games that will only run on iOS, but Apple also makes deals with other game developers, so that game authorities arrive first on the Apple OS before other operating systems. Android lacks exclusive games, though Windows Phone only has a small quantity of titles that carry the Xbox name.
- Free games Among iOS 10 Android Nougat Windows 10 mobile, Android has numerous free games, some of which you will have to settle on either iOS or Windows 10 mobile. Regardless of how short the cost, the fact that you have to pay to play will make you think twice about changing from Android to another operating system.Availability of emulators
- Do you want to play retro games or those found in comforts, such as Super Mario Brothers and Final Fantasy, on your mobile device? You’re going to need an emulator for this, that will create the ideal environment with which the game can run. Android and Windows 10 mobile take the title with this special requirement, as both operating systems welcome emulators.On the other side, iOS 10 or Apple, in general, has a more powerful policy about emulators. This means you can only find emulators for an iOS edge of the App Store, which is less stable and riskier to your device.