Moto G4 Plus Root After Nougat 7.0 update
Do you want to Moto G4 Plus Root on android 7.0 nougat ? if yes then you are at right place . Today we are here with the guide on How to root Moto G4 plus running on android N 7.0 Nougat .
Recently Motorola rolled out official android nougat update for the Moto g4 plus , After updating the Moto g4 plus many users wanted to root their devices and after rooting you can do many things like installing custom ROMs and more customizations . So let’s start the guide on How to root Nougat on Moto G4 plus .
How to Root Nougat On Moto G4 plus .
To root Moto g4 plus in nougat, we need a PC because as of now there is no way to root moto g4 plus on android nougat 7.0 without PC . There are some points and pre-requirements you need to follow before rooting the smartphone :-
- This guide is only for Moto g4 plus running on android N 7.0 Nougat .
- TWRP or CWM recovery is required to flash the Moto G4 plus nougat rooting package .
- It is recommended to make a backup of all Important files .
- Minimum 60% of battery is required to root the device .
- It is necessary to follow each and every step carefully .
How to root Moto G4 plus running on android Nougat 7.0 .
- First of all Download Moto G4 Plus rooting package .
- Now Turn off your moto g4 plus completely .
- Now you have to boot Your moto G4 plus in Twrp recovery mode .
- For boot in recovery mode press volume down + power button together for around 8 seconds .
- Now your G4 plus will boot in fast boot mode .
- Now press the volume Down key and your G4 plus will enter in recovery mode .
- Now You will see many options .
- Choose Wipe Cache > Wipe Dalvik cache .
- Now Tap on install and Choose the Moto G4 plus rooting package you downloaded earlier .
- After flashing tap on Reboot .
- That’s All !! You have successfully root moto g4 plus on android Nougat 7.0 .
Proof Of Moto G4 plus rooted