[ROM] CM14 for Oneplus3 is available now you can download it and install it on your OnePlus 3.
CyanogenMod is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restores the Google parts. CyanogenMod does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.
#Requirements of CM14 OnePlus3
- This ROM works only in Oneplus 3
- You can check all bugs report from here.
- Always remember to take backup of your data before flashing any custom ROM.
- Make sure you have a custom recovery installed on your device before flashing the device. (Recommended recovery is TWRP ).
Installing a custom ROM on the one plus 3 requires the bootloader to be unlocked, which may VOID your warranty and may delete all your data. Before proceeding further, you may consider backup all data on the phone. You are the only person doing changes to your phone, and I cannot be held responsible for the mistakes done by you.
#How to install CM14 Oneplus 3
1) First, you need to backup all your data and contacts before starting.
2) Download the CM14 Android 7.0 ROM and Gapps 7.0 from below and save it on your device.
3) Now Boot your device into TWRP Recovery mode by press and hold “Volume Down+Power Button.”
4) Now you will enter into recovery mode.Now in TWRP, create a Nandroid backup (Recommended) of your device for safer side, if anything goes wrong.
5) Now do a Factory Reset by Goto Wipe>Advanced Wipe>Select Wipe cache, Dalvik cache, System, and data and swipe to confirm it.
6) Now, Go to Install and locate the ROM zip file & swipe to Install the ROM file. After the process completes, Flash the GApps zip file.
7) Now wipe cache & Dalvik cache again and Reboot your device.
7) Done! Now enjoy android nougat on Oneplus 3 Cm14
For more updated links and screenshots you can follow source link here.