Do you want Android Nougat Update Sony Xperia Z2 ? And want nougat custom ROM for Xperia Z2 ? if yes then you are at right place . Today we are here with the Xperia Z2 nougat update. The Smartphone was launched back in 2014 and it was one of the very first smartphones that featured 3Gb of RAM and Snapdragon 801 Processor . The smartphone comes with 5.2-inch full HD display and 424 PPI, The smartphone comes with shatterproof technology which protects it from screen breaking . Despite having a powerful processor and good amount of RAM the smartphone still runs on Android Jellybean.
Android Nougat Update Sony Xperia Z2 Using Custom ROM .
As already mentioned that the Device runs on Android Jellybean and company is planning for the official Marshmallow Update for the device, So we don’t see any official Android 7.0 release date for Xperia z2 coming but AOSP ROM may be. So let’s install nougat custom ROM in Xperia Z2.
The custom ROM comes with features like :-
- Based on Android Nougat 7.
- No Hang or Lagging problem
- New wallpaper and Ringtones .
- The ROM is smooth
- Multitasking manager
- Ram manager
Pre-requisites before flashing the ROM on the device :-
- This is a custom ROM so Follow each and every step carefully.
- Custom ROM is only for Xperia Z2.
- Don’t flash it on any other device .
- Minimum 65% battery in your smartphone to flash the ROM .
- Minimum 4Gb of space is required.
- A USB cable and computer are required.
- CWM/TWRP is required.
What’s working in Android Nougat ROM Update:-
- Sim Card
- Data connection
- All Apps working
- Everything Works fine with this ROM.
Steps for Android Nougat Update Sony Xperia Z2 .
- First of all Download Nougat update for Xperia Z2 .
- Connect your smartphone to Pc with USB cable .
- Now copy the ROM in your SD Card / Internal memory .
- Then Rename the file to update.zip .
- Now disconnect the smartphone from PC .
- Now, boot your Xperia Z2 in Recovery mode .
- To Boot Xperia Z2 in recovery mode Press volume Down and power button together .
- Don’t release the keys until the smartphone boots in recovery mode .
- The Device will boot in recovery mode .
- Now you will see several options .
- First Tap on Wipe .
- Now, Wipe Data/factory reset .
- Now, Wipe Cache partition.
- Now, Wipe Dalvik cache.
- Now, Tap on Backup.
- Make a backup of Important files and Current OS .
- Now go to the Main screen and Select Install .
- Then, Select Update.zip file you placed in the root of sd card .
- Now you will be required to confirm the installation .
- Tap on yes Install the file .
- Now the recovery will install the update on your device .
- After successful you will get a notification ” File flashed successfully ” .
- Now tap on Reboot .
- You have successfully done with Android Nougat Update Sony Xperia Z2.
Screenshots of Nougat Update Sony Xperia Z2 :-
So this was our guide on Android Nougat Update Sony Xperia Z2.