How to Update Android 7 Samsung Galaxy Note 4?
Do you want to Update Android 7 Samsung Galaxy Note 4 officially ?
Samsung Galaxy note 4 is one of the most successful note series smartphones . The smartphone comes with 5.7inch Full HD screen with 518 pixels per inch , Inside, there is Qualcomm snapdragon 805 processor coupled with 3gb of ram . The smartphone came with android jellybean but then, later on, Samsung rolled out android 6.0 marshmallow update for the device . So being one of the most popular smartphones we can expect official android 7.0 nougat update for galaxy note 4 . Android nougat is the latest version , The android n comes with features like System UI tuner, Multi-window, battery saver and much more .
Update Android 7 Samsung Galaxy Note 4.
As Mentioned before that being the flagship device you can wait for official nougat update for galaxy note 4 , However, besides the official 7.0 update, you can also flash note 4 nougat room to update it . The best android 7.0 custom ROM for Galaxy note 4 is CM14 . CM14 also known as CM14 is a custom ROM based on android 7.0 nougat . The CM14 ROM for Galaxy Note 4 comes with all features of Android N . Some of the main highlight of the custom ROM are :-
- Based on Android Nougat 7.0 .
- All CyanogenMod features .
- The ROM is pre-rooted .
- Supports gravity case .
- CM themes .
- Custom Font support
- Battery tweaks
- Multitasking manager
- Android Nougat wallpapers
- Android Nougat ringtones
- No Lag
- No hang
- [CM 14] SAMSUNG GALAXY S5 ANDROID 7 ROM DOWNLOAD
- [Marshmallow] Samsung Galaxy S4 Update Android 6 aka CM 13
Guidelines before Update Android 7 Samsung Galaxy Note 4
- This guide is only for Samsung galaxy Note 4 .
- There should be more than 70% battery available in your smartphone .
- Minimum 6Gb of free space is required to flash the ROM and update the android smartphone .
- Samsung will release official nougat update for galaxy note 4 and after that, you will be capable of updating the smartphone through OTA .
- Make sure your galaxy note 4 is not rooted ( if you want to update officially ) .
- To flash the CM14 update you need TWRP or CWM recovery installed .
- A USB Cable .
- PC is needed to Download CM14 for Samsung Galaxy Note 4 .
How to Update Android 7 Samsung Galaxy Note 4.
- First of all turn off your smartphone .
- Now connect it to the internet .
- Now go to settings .
- In settings go to about Phone .
- Now click on About phone .
- In About phone, you will see System updates option at the top .
- Just tap on that .
- Now you will see an Android 7.0 nougat update for Samsung note 4 . ( If released )
- Tap on Download Nougat update for galaxy note 4 .
- Now after Downloading you will see an Option ” Reboot and Install ” .
- Just tap on that .
- Now your galaxy Note 4 will reboot and the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 nougat update will be installed .
Download and Install CM14 for Samsung galaxy Note 4 .
CM14 ROM for galaxy note 4 is based on android nougat 7. The room is still in beta phase and it contains some bugs . As we already mentioned earlier that you need two recoveries or CWM recovery to flash the update .
- First Download CM14 for Samsung Galaxy Note 4 .
- Now Connect your smartphone to Laptop or computer using a Usb cable .
- Now rename the Downloaded from to Udpate.zip .
- Now copy the row and paste it in the root of sd card .
- Now Disconnect your note4 from PC .
- Now you have to boot note 4 in recovery mode .
- To boot in recovery mode press volume up + Home + Power button altogether .
- Now your smartphone will boot in recovery mode .
- After booting in recovery mode you will see various options .
- First of all tap on Wipe .
- Now tap on Wipe Data / factory reset .
- Now tap on Wipe Dalvik cache .
- Now Press back button .
- Now tap on backup .
- Now backup all important files .
- Now Press install key .
- Now choose Update.zip file from your Sd card.
- Now tap on yes install the update .
- Now the recovery will start installing CM14 in galaxy note 4 .
- After a time you will get a notifications ” CM14 flashed successfully ” .
- Now Tap on reboot .
- That’s all !!! You have successfully updated galaxy note 4 to android 7.0 nougat .