- Do you wish to update Xolo Era 4G Marshmallow 6.0 officially ? If yes then you are at right place . Xolo has released the official android marshmallow update and from now users can download and install the update manually . Xolo era 4g is the new smartphone from Xolo in the Era series . The Device comes with a 5-inch screen and 1Gb of ram . The device currently works on Android 5.0 lollipop and now after the official rolling from a company, you can get android marshmallow 6.0 .
Manually Update Xolo Era 4G Marshmallow 6.0 .
Since this is the official update so you don’t need any special requirements to update the smartphone to Android 6.0 , But still there are some pre-requirements and points you need to take care of :-
- This guide is only for Xolo Era 4G users .
- You should be on a non-rooted device to receive the official update via OTA .
- At least 65% of battery is required to update the smartphone .
- Active internet connection is required .
- At least 2Gb of space is required in the internal memory to update .
Steps to Update Xolo Era 4G Marshmallow 6.0 Officially .
- First of all Switch off your smartphone .
- Now remove the battery for 2 minutes .
- Now Again insert the battery and turn on the smartphone .
- Now make sure the device is connected to the internet .
- Now Go to settings of the smartphone .
- Now Go into About Phone .
- Now after entering in the About phone option .
- You will see a System updates option .
- Just tap on that.
- Now the device will start checking for the update .
- After some time you will-will see a marshmallow update for download .
- Download the update and tap on install .
- Now the smartphone will start updating .
- After some time the Mobile will boot itself .
- The first boot will take around 5 minutes .
That’s all !! You got successfully update Xolo Era 4G Marshmallow 6.0 .
- Thus this was our guide on How to update Xolo Era 4G to android 6.0 Marshmallow , I hope you liked our lead .